Join us for Orchids in the Park, our summer show and sale. View orchids on display from local growers and purchase plants and supplies from vendors from all over the world.
At this year’s show, please note that we will draw the winning ticket from the raffle for 2 free tickets to the Fall Antiques Show Gala on October 26.
||July 23-24, 2016
||10:00 am – 5:00 pm
||$5 Admission; $4 for Seniors; 16 Years & under, Free
||San Francisco County Fair Building
||Golden Gate Park can be a busy place on the weekends, and to help you with parking and transportation, we have provided the information below.
There is time-limited parking along John F. Kennedy Dr., Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. and side streets within the park, but these streets tend to get crowded and are occasionally closed on weekends.
- Parkopedia.com is a free website that lists all publicly available parking lots and garages, as well as street parking near Orchids in the Park.
- Parking is available at the Music Concourse Garage, which is open 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m. every day, and costs $3.50 an hour during the week, $4 an hour on weekends (bicycle parking is free). The north entrance is at 10th Ave. and Fulton St. and the south entrance is at Concourse Dr. and Martin Luther King Dr. inside the park.
- Parking is also available along Lincoln Way, streets near the park on the south side, at Ocean Beach at John F. Kennedy Dr. and the Great Highway or at the UCSF Medical Center Garage at Irving St. near 3rd Ave.
- Parking at Ocean Beach is free and the UCSF Medical Center Garage costs $3 an hour.
- A Golden Gate park shuttle takes visitors to and from popular locations in the park, including these parking structures. There is also a shuttle that runs between the UCSF medical center parking and Golden Gate Park.
Muni offers convenient connections to the park from transit stops throughout the city.
- The N-Judah line is one block away at 9th and Irving
- The 71 bus at the corner of 9th and Lincoln
- The 44 is also at 9th and Lincoln.
- There is also bicycle parking in front of the Hall of Flowers.