- Saturday Show
July 22, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday Show
July 23, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for Orchids in the Park, our summer show and sale. View orchids on display from local growers and purchase plants and supplies from vendors from all over the world.
Bring your ticket with you for entry into the show. Tickets are only good for one day of show–either Saturday or Sunday.
For Groups of 10 or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special group discounts and accommodations.
UCSF has agreed to provide a voucher for all day parking for $16 for OITP. Pick up vouchers at Admissions desk. Please note that this is a cheaper rate for visitors staying longer than 3 hours.
There is time-limited parking along John F. Kennedy Dr., Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. and side streets within the park, but these streets tend to get crowded and are occasionally closed on weekends.
- Parkopedia.com is a free website that lists all publicly available parking lots and garages, as well as street parking near Orchids in the Park.
- Parking is available at the Music Concourse Garage, which is open 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m. every day, and costs $5 an hour during the week, $6 an hour on weekends (bicycle parking is free). The north entrance is at 10th Ave. and Fulton St. and the south entrance is at Concourse Dr. and Martin Luther King Dr. inside the park.
- Parking is also available along Lincoln Way, streets near the park on the south side, at Ocean Beach at John F. Kennedy Dr. and the Great Highway or at the UCSF Medical Center Garage at Irving St. near 3rd Ave.
- Parking at Ocean Beach is free, and discounted parking is available at UCSF Medical Center for longer than 3 hours. UCSF parking information is available here: http://campuslifeservices.ucsf.edu/transportation/services/parking/public_parking
- Parking at UCSF Medical Center is a short walk to the San Francisco County Fair Building.
Muni offers convenient connections to the park from transit stops throughout the city.
- The N-Judah line is one block away at 9th and Irving
- The #7 bus at the corner of 9th and Lincoln
- The 44 is also at 9th and Lincoln.
- There is also bicycle parking in front of the Hall of Flowers.
Venue Phone: (415) 831-5500
With event space for 50 to 2,000, the County Fair Building is one of the most popular venues in the city for community events, meetings, weddings and other private parties. Featuring a total of approximately 30,000 square feet of event space and four separate rooms, plus a patio and courtyard, the County Fair Building (also known as the Hall of Flowers) is a flexible space that can be molded to fit your needs.